Domain Name Dispute Resolution for .eu Domains (UDRP)
- Research on cases in databases and literature
- Write and submit the initial dispute letter
- Communication with dispute center
- Join hearing and communication with panel members
- Supervise correct implementation of decision
- Unlimited customer questions and explaining during process
Domain Name Resolution for .COM
Studies show that brands lose 5% of their traffic to criminals who miss use their domain names by typosquatting (Source: https://cpb-us-e2.wpmucdn.com/faculty.sites.uci.edu/dist/5/764/files/2018/09/oakland15.pdf ). Many customers give up after not finding the desired domain or if customer is getting forwarded to competition.
The UDRP is an out-of-court dispute resolution for trademark owners to resolve bad-faith or other abusive registration of domains related to their trademarks. UDRP is the preferred way to stop misuse of your brand by criminal domain registrants. With UDRP you can get the miss used domain, block the domain or stop the misuse.